From Prospect to Profit: Snapshot Ninja Quiz
|THE PASSING SCORE IS 80%. YOU CAN EXIT THE QUIZ AND RETURN BACK AT A LATER POINT. GOOD LUCK!|
This quiz contains 12 questions and will take you roughly 15 minutes to complete. Before taking this quiz, you should understand the value proposition of the Snapshot Report, details of each section, and how you can speak to each section of the report.
The passing score is 80%. You can exit the quiz and return back at a later point. Good luck!
At the end of the quiz DO NOT UPDATE the page until the results are FULLY RECORDED. Updating the page may result in the loss of all progress.
0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the report section to the key question it answers:
- Can customers find you?
- Do your customers like you?
- How are your keywords ranking, and what does your organic search optimization look like?
- Do your customers trust you?
- What keywords are selling in the marketplace / cost-per-click of keywords in campaigns?
- Are customers having a fast and good user experience when they find you online?
- Can customers buy from you online?
To start the conversation using Snapshot Report, you should:
(select all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
Due to customized and curated content, Snapshot Report cannot be edited after it has been created and sent to the prospect.CorrectIncorrect
Snapshot Report is generated to measure ongoing performance.CorrectIncorrect
When grooming Snapshot Report, you should consider the following guidelines: (select all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
During a conversation with a prospect, while you are verifying the anchor data of the report, this is also a good time to:CorrectIncorrect
The Listings section of the Snapshot Report highlights:CorrectIncorrect
The Reviews section of the report asks the question: do your customers trust you? This is a great time to introduce which solution set?
(select all that apply):CorrectIncorrect
There are three things that might cause misaligned scores in the Social section. This can happen when (select all that apply):CorrectIncorrect
Fill in the blank:
When it comes to local business websites, increases conversion dramatically, as long as it is rendered for both desktop and mobile.
Match the key components of the Advertising section of the report to their key measurement:
- Check to see if the business is found on either of Google's Ad networks.
- Based on the category, these will likely have an impact on impressions.
- Shows the approximate cost-per-click for specific keywords.
- Highlight which keywords get the most clicks from different leaders in an industry.
Top Keyword Clicks
How does the SEO section differ from the Advertising section of the report?CorrectIncorrect