Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

UK Based Partners and Geography Specific Non-Conformances

Peter Hargreaves
60 Points
Topic starter

Are there any other UK based partners on here?

I'm new to Vendasta and am seeing a few items that are not compatible (need workarounds) with operating in the UK.

Initially, there's:

1) Retail Price not able to include VAT (Value Added Tax) at point of selection (not added until invoice, which can be a shock to clients as the defacto pricing model for UK is to include tax);

2) Retail price doesn't have 'excluding VAT' next to it when listed (reciprocal of point 1);

3) state/province lookup doesn't equate to counties (per postal system), but towns and parts of cities(?) instead;

4) GDPR compliance (or apparent lack of);

There are other items but that will do for a start.

I'll start discussion threads on each of the items individually, but I wondered if these issues had been solved by anyone in UK

8 Replies
Edzel Pereira
280 Points

Hey Peter,

It's Edzel from Vendasta here. We appreciate the feedback and questions. I am reaching out to one of my UK partners that I work with and hopefully he (Stephen) can help answer some or all of your questions.

Please stay tuned!

Cheers

Edzel

Edzel Pereira
280 Points

Hey again Peter,

I hope you're doing well.

I have a partner in the UK that is willing to chat with you about your questions.

@stephensolutionsbasecamp-com

I've shared your community contact with him as well.

Cheers

Edzel

stephen
125 Points

Hey Peter...more than happy to chat. It'll be great to chat to someone from this side of the pond!

You can either email me at stephen@solutionsbasecamp.com or probably easier to just book some time to chat. You can pick a time to suit you at bookstephen.com.

Talk soon, Stephen

Peter Hargreaves
60 Points
Topic starter

Thanks Edzel and Stephen.

Have booked a chat with Stephen for later this week. Will revert with discussion outcomes as I'm sure that others will be interested.

Edzel Pereira
280 Points

Wonderful Peter!

Thanks again Stephen, you're the best!

Cheers Gents!

Rob Johnson
21 Points

Hi Peter

We are based in the UK. Happy to connect

Rob

Edzel Pereira
280 Points

Hey Rob,

Thanks for posting.

Peter , here is another UK based partner to reach out to.

Cheers gents!

Edzel

Peter Hargreaves
60 Points
Topic starter

Hi Rob, thanks for reaching out. I've sent LinkedIn request to further the conversation. All the best, Peter