Conquer Local Community Guidelines & Rules of Engagement
Improve the Discussion
Help us make Conquer Local a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small.
Your Participation Counts
The conversations we have here set the tone for every new arrival. Help us influence the future of the Conquer Local Community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be. In order to maintain our community, administrators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time.
It’s important we follow a set of values to ensure our Community works effectively and in the best interest of all users.
Here are the rules of our community:
- This is a public community. If you'd like to hide your company or personal name, you can edit this by going to Users (on the top-right) > Profile > Edit.
- Be kind to new users! Everyone was new once, and we all need a little guidance. If you are new, be sure to introduce yourself in this thread.
- Try to keep the threads on-topic. If you think what you're discussing might be a separate point, start a new thread and get some feedback there.
- Personal attacks and hate speech will not be tolerated; this includes negative comments or slurs against race, sexual orientation or gender, or threats to a user’s safety.
- We reserve the right to remove content that violates the Vendasta/Conquer Local terms of service.
- No staff will ever ask you for your password or user credentials.
Forum posts or content will be removed if they...
- Contain offensive, harmful, or harassing material.
- Contain personal or sensitive information about users.
- Solicit self-promotional content or contain spam. Affiliate marketing is not allowed.
- Violate any copyrights or licenses.
- Impersonate Vendasta employees.
Moderators reserve the right to suspend users based on violations in the Community. If you see any content you'd like to flag, please use the Report button.