Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sales and success center Integration with texting software or any other

sandeep dhall
14 Points
Topic starter

I have been looking at automating texting or doing other stuff and wanted to connect these thirdparty cloud apps with Vendasta through API.

Surprised to see that it is not allowed by Vendasta. Wondering how others do it. seems like a big drawback if its not allowed

3 Replies
Adam Tomporowski
343 Points

Hi Sandeep, thanks for inquiring about this. While it is possible to manually add sales activity by selecting 'Other' on the account page and typing 'SMS', I understand it's not ideal as it's not automated.

While we may allow for third-party integrations in the future, It's not something we have planned on our current roadmap. That being said, don't hesitate to continue letting us know what sort of integrations you'd be interested in adding to Sales & Success Center. That gives our team ideas on what features we can look at adding in the future.

sandeep dhall
14 Points
Topic starter

Thanks Adam. There can be 100s of options and I see almost any cloud application allows Integration through Zapier or directly APIs. Vendasta is the first I came across that does not do it. I am surprised...but its okay. I will work something out for me.

Your product and technical team must be aware of this drawback

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points

Hey Sandeep, we do realize this is something our platform is missing when it comes to other cloud applications. While it is something we'd like to offer in the future, we will continue to add new integrations/features into Sales & Success Center that help to fill those gaps.

Sorry again about not having this available, but definitely let us know if you have any additional questions!