Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Listings Business Directory missing opportunities

Tim Glynn
264 Points
Topic starter

Hi there

I was just reviewing my Business Directory and realise it's a wonderful, under utilised asset. A little background. It started by me doing some research on our own website and discovering that we are being found for some random searches. These Google searches are for companies that are listed on our Listings directory which are then appearing on the first page for their name search.

That's the good news. The bad news is there is no clickable link on our name at the footer of the page. There is a link on the logo but currently, it goes nowhere (I assume I can change that).

At the foot of a Google page search you'll find 'Help' 'Send feedback' and Privacy terms. We're probably breaking the law by not having any Privacy terms.

So I was wondering if the footer could be improved. Allow us to customise thus creating additional opportunities. It's obviously working well in SEO terms but that is all.

@Erica Chessall or any other Product Manager your feedback would be most welcome.

Regards

Tim

5 Replies
AkinolaLaseinde
92 Points

Thanks Tim for your feedback.

We are glad you are finding value with the business directory. Your comments have been taken and are very useful in improving this piece of the listing product.

Please, let me know if you would like to discuss further in helping to make further refinements.

Thank you

Tim Glynn
264 Points
Topic starter

@Akinola Laseinde yes would love to discuss further. What's your availability?

Regards

Tim

AkinolaLaseinde
92 Points
Tim Glynn
264 Points
Topic starter

Hi Akinola

Do we have any progress on the matter discussed a few months ago regarding the 'missed' opportunity at the footer of the clients' Listing page?

Regards

Tim

AkinolaLaseinde
92 Points

Hello Tim,

We discussed this internally and due to other pressing priorities, we won't be able to make these changes in the near future as the my listings page work is not yet prioritized in the roadmap . The team is currently working on revamping the listing sync UI and product to make it more exciting for partners and resonate the core value proposition of the listing app based on multiple feedbacks we have received.

However, be rest assured that we have your request in our backlog for future iteration of my listings page.

Thank you