Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Bulk List Workflow

DanBranda
87 Points
Topic starter

I am curious what everyone is using for creating cold prospect lists. After some trial and error, I have settled on a process that seems a bit laborious.

1. I am harvesting cold prospect lists, from Chambers of Commerce but also from Mapify 360 and from LeadsGorilla. I then map those lists to the Bulk Import fields with specific attention to company name, zip code, and any contact information I have (which must be mapped as a User). I also give each new contact a tag indicative of where I found them. During the import, I let the system infer missing data but I do not let the new users receive notifications or a welcome email, and I don't activate any products.
  2. Once the list is completely uploaded, I verify that I do not have any duplicates and I downgrade each user to just a Contact. (In the account, I delete the User which automatically converts them into a Contact instead.) I also need to go to my Users list and delete these new users. I've done this specifically so that, if any of these contacts try to create a new account they don't encounter any barriers.
  3. I then start these new contacts on an introductory acquisition campaign.
2 Replies
JonNeher
304 Points

There might be a way to help with the "delete User" part of your process!

If you use the Button Dynamic Component "Email Verification" it will prompt the User to create/reset their password. By putting that email in your campaign flow, they will automatically have access to the Business App, but only use it if they engage with your campaign!

DanBranda
87 Points
Topic starter

I'll try that out. Thanks Jon!