Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Request: Embeddable "Add to Cart" url

Vote

Topic starter

It would be highly convenient to be able to embed an "add to cart" button into a webpage so that a website visitor doesn't have to go to the store in oder to do that. I am wanting to create a product page where the customer can add several different product variants to their cart and then checkout all the items at once.

@Daniel Gallegly I hope they get this done soon

9 Answers

Votes

Hi Daniel - nice to meet you. I'm the Director of Product for our Marketplace infrastructure, and I have a team who's exploring this space right now, looking for ways to make it easier for your website visitors to purchase products. Would you like to book some time with me this week to discuss this further? I'd like to hear more from you about what you're looking for - and can share with you our current roadmap of what we're planning on working on. Please feel free to schedule some time with me if you'd like!

You can book a time here: https://bookmenow.info/?hostId=UID-f58b6341-11b1-470d-b6c7-c3af0dc6ad63

Votes

Topic starter

I booked a time with you, thanks.

Votes

Topic starter

Levi, when you cancelled the meeting it went to my junk so I emailed you back.

Votes

Thanks Daniel! Looking forward to talking with you this week.

Votes

Hey Levi, is there any progress on this? I'd love to know too. We are looking to integrate it into the Wordpress platform and customization is a bit limited. Do you think it'd ever be possible to integrate it automatically into WooCommerce? It would enable us to have affiliates, customize it to our brand, and streamline so many things! Just a thought 🙂

Votes

We are definitely looking into this. Would you like to schedule a 30 minute chat about this? Happy to find some time to hear you if you'd like to message me directly.

Votes

Just sent a msg!

Votes

Hey Levi! Did you get my message?

Votes

Definitely think this would be a great addition.

What is the timeline on this?