Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Automations Automation for creating a new opportunity when a new contact is created

Votes

Topic starter

Hello everyone, I am very very new with this cloud service so please pardon me for asking question which may not make sense. I am trying to create an automation for creating a new opportunity when a new contact is added. Not sure if possible or not and if yes how to do it. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Votes

I am also a new user and I would love to see some premade automations, at least to get me started.

Votes

https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060658574

Votes

Hi everyone,

I'm Thiago Neres, Product Marketing Manager for Automations.

Jagdish, could you give a specific example or use case of how you intend to use this automation? I believe we don't support the ability to create new opportunities in Sales & Success Center, but that's good feedback for our team.

@Heather Eakins - The link that Louis shared will give you some ideas, but I just want to let you know that our product team is working on Automations templates that will live in the platform. In a few weeks, you'll see templates that you can easily copy and edit to help you save time and become more efficient.