Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Multilocation Business App: Email / Slack Integration

Votes

Topic starter

The multilocation app would benefit from a collaboration method like being able to schedule emails or use Slack so clients can better communicate with their various locations. An example is the Data Exporter tool. For example, clients with multiple locations want to be able to roll up review comments for the past week and auto send a csv file via email to the general managers of those locations. Right now that requires a manual process to accomplish.

Votes

Running Exports and csv files is something from the past century. Assigning tasks to the respective people with links to the relight anchor in the app would be much more efficient.

Votes

Hi Malcolm, thanks for your feedback! With our Inbox feature, we are hoping to make communication with customers much easier for local businesses. I agree it's important for Multi-Location businesses to be able to communicate efficiently between locations as well. I'm happy to take your feedback to our team!

Votes

Topic starter

Thanks for the follow up Erica. I appreciate it. I like how the multilocation app is coming along.