Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketing Services How do I assign sales people within a campaign?

Votes

Topic starter

So I imported a list into the platform but there does not seem to be a way to tag one or more sales people to accounts on the list. Also, within the Campaign, there does not seem to be a way to assign sales people. 

When I added the automated sales fields as part of the Campaign creation, they did not work properly because no salesman was assigned and the system didn't pick a default salesperson. 

Thoughts? Suggestions? 

In these two slides, I

show the setup process I'm seeing and there does not seem to be a way to add sales people upon creation, nor the ability to add un editing a campaign. 

1 Answer

Votes

Hello, so basically we use the attached template to upload the CSV and import data into the platform, This template has a "box P" in this excel sheet to assign the salesperson to the associated account. 

And if you have already imported the accounts without assigning the salesperson to them, please refer to this article on How to assign salespeople to accounts.

Lastly in order to edit a campaign, you would need to unpublish the campaign and after you make desired changes, you could publish it back again, Steps on How to edit a email campaign.

I hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions/concerns.

Have a great day!