Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Task Manager Task/Project Assignee Notifications Triggered From Templates

willkytestrings-com
10 Points
Topic starter

@Swapnil @Jeremy,

I have projects and tasks that get created automatically when a Product is activated via a Template. It would be hugely helpful if the assigned user to said tasks could be notified via email automatically when this happens.

Right now they can’t.

Thanks for taking this into consideration to help my agency move away from Monday.com, Trello, etc!

4 Replies
jbastian
162 Points

Hi Will! It was great talking to you today. Swapnil and I will make sure to talk about assignee notifications from templates with our team.

I’ll keep you updated on the features we plan to release. Let us know if there’s anything else you’d like to see in the platform!

willkytestrings-com
10 Points
Topic starter

@Swapnil @Jeremy - Hey guys question…

In Task Manager certain accounts (when added for the first time) are triggering the system to create an Onboarding Call task with a purple phone icon.

Where/how can I edit when that task is created and the questions that the task forces users to answer? It’s not under templates.

swapnil
92 Points

Thanks for the question @Will_Palmer! We will be adding more task types to the ‘Task Generation’ tab under Global Settings in the upcoming weeks including the ability to turn off the Onboarding Call task that you’re talking about. For now, our suggestion is to bulk delete these tasks from the new Tasklist by searching for them by name. We will send you a notification when we release the new settings in Task Manager.

willkytestrings-com
10 Points
Topic starter

Ok thanks @Swapnil. Also, is there a global setting option to have monthly task reports go out on new active accounts to avoid remembering to manually go in and check the box for them to receive the reports?