Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Website Pro NEW Website Admin Dashboard: Manage all your WordPress websites from one central location

CamAdraincem
90 Points
Topic starter

The new Website Admin Dashboard is the go-to multi-site management tool for Partners managing multiple websites. Now you can get an overview of all of your clients’ websites, easily identify sites that require your attention, and update them straight from the dashboard.

With this new dashboard, you can win back time to focus on acquiring new clients and scale your website business faster than ever before.

Learn more about the new Website Admin Dashboard →

Watch the video to see how it works!

4 Replies
Russ Michaels
61 Points

So a little confused about this.

If you are providing managed WordPRess, surely you should be managing the updates?

3 Replies
PaulDouglas

418 Points

@Russ Michaels It is easy enough to go in and set up automatic updates so you don't have to constantly monitor your sites for updates. I have clients I do that for. Sometimes though an auto update can break your site and give you the white screen of death. That is where it is an awesome thing to have daily backups.

Russ Michaels

61 Points

@PaulDouglas 
You seem to have misunderstood my comment. I did not ask "how to do it", I said "If you are providing managed WordPRess, surely you should be managing the updates?"

It is not a managed service, if you are not actually managing anything and expecting the clients to do it themselves. that is just basic hosting.

And yes I do know how it works,  I run managedwp.uk and have been managing and maintaining WP sites for 5 years now.

CamAdraincem

90 Points

Hey @Russ Michaels. I'm Cam, the Product Marketing Manager for Website Pro at Vendasta. That is a great question! 

If you are currently availing of our managed WordPress service care of Vendasta Marketing Services, the team will certainly manage the updates for you.

This new feature is made specifically for Partners who create, manage, and maintain websites themselves using our Website Pro web hosting solution. Minor security & maintenance releases (i.e. 4.9 to 4.9.1) are automatically installed after 48 hours of release. This helps make sure to keep the sites secure and protected from malicious activity. However we don't update plugins and themes to avoid the risk of accidentally breaking your client's site. 

I hope that clears things up! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!