Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

New to Marketplace: The HOTH.

Marketplace_Vendors
1410 Points
Topic starter

The HOTH is one of the largest SEO providers in the world that has serviced over 300,000+ marketers designed to boost your client’s ranking in Google . Whether you’re a digital marketing agency, SEO company, or a web design agency, the HOTH can help you add SEO to your product lineup without adding more employees.

Blog content is the backbone of a successful SEO strategy. However, it can be difficult to offer to clients because of the time commitment it takes to plan, write, and edit content. 

Register https://vendasta.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIkce-uqzwrHdHk884qSavoBsvZdyjFWF5 3" target="_blank" rel="noopener">here for today's webinar at 3pm EST and discover how SEO optimized blog content can plug directly into a business to easily grow their product line. The HOTH will be walking us through the seamless way to resell content services to your clients to help grow their SEO. 

2 Replies
2 Replies
Russ Michaels

61 Points

@Marketplace_Vendors I did consider using the Hoth once before, but soooo many bad reviews from people saying you are terrible.

jason442

19 Points

@Russ Michaels Hello Russ, I'm here from The HOTH. Sorry to hear you haven't had a positive experience with us! I'm not seeing an order from you on our side, could you please reach out to vendorsupport@thehoth.com? Would love to learn more. Thanks!