Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Meeting Scheduler MS Outlook and MS Teams Integration

thomas.h967
29 Points
Topic starter

Can you add MS Outlook calendar and MS Teams integration to the Meeting Scheduler? Since my team and many of my clients use Outlook, we are unable to use the functionalities of the Meeting Scheduler at this time through just the Google integration. 

3 Replies
Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Thomas, I would strongly recommend to not consult your customer continuing legacy software any more and try to connect modern cloud based software with it. Instead, I would suggest consulting the customer to use i.e. Google Workspace which you can activate and manage easily in your sales and success center.

thomas.h967
29 Points
Topic starter

Thomas, Thank you for the reply. I am not sure I quite understand your advice. Some of my clients have modern cloud-based Outlook (or Office365) for emails/calendars and use Teams for video conferencing. They do not want to use Google Workspace/Meets/Calendar. Thus, I am asking if consideration could be made to add integrations with Teams for video conferencing and Outlook calendar, which is what some other booking schedulers have. 

1 Reply
Adam Tomporowski

343 Points

@thomas.h967 Hey Thomas! The team is definitely considering adding MS Outlook and MS teams into Meeting Scheduler in the future. 

While we don't have any timeline, we recognize that this is something that's needed and are taking that into consideration. 

Sorry I'm not able to offer a clear timetable. But don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further feedback, as the team is always looking for ideas on what we can add in the future!