Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketing Services Service Level Expectations

TrainerNik
262 Points
Topic starter

Good day to our Growth & Scale partners!

Also, good day to our Essentials partners who are considering the next step in your Vendasta partnership (to Growth or Scale)!

What I wanted to impart today to our newest partners that are getting ready to place their first fulfillment orders is "What can I expect when I place an order for managed Social Posts?" Or "what can I expect for a listing claim for my newest customer?".

Vendasta formed its Marketing services team in 2015 and we've grown to offer Listing Claims, Managed Review Requests & Responses, Managed Social Posts & Social Page Builds, Blog Writing & Content Creation, as well as Website Builds & Digital Advertising.

To quote the old French saying of "Rome ne fu pas faite toute en un jour" or "Rome wasn't built in a day". Please remember, and set the expectation to your customer, that their new 10-Page e-commerce website or their LinkedIn Business Page won't be built in a day either. To be explicit to the necessity for time to create great things, please understand that there are turnaround times for ordering managed services, to the final polished product.

Has your organization read through our Service Level Expectations for Marketing Services?

Alternatively, do you know how long it takes to get a confirmation email from us for a product order or revision?

In a comment below, please let us know about your experiences thus far when dealing with our World-Class Fulfillment Team. Or, if you had any other questions about placing orders or turnaround times for managed services, please let us know! We're always happy to assist and advise you on your Growth or Scale journey,

Happy Selling!