Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Snapshot Report Cold outreach tactics when sending Snapshot Reports

Shawn Christopher
70 Points
Topic starter

Hey hope everyone in here is doing well! My name is Shawn & I'm new on here. Just finished the Snapshot ninja course & was wondering what was the best way of making use of my snapshot reports in terms of cold outreach. I don't have a past list of leads I can email or anything like that nor the means to build a huge list. I know this topic has probably been assessed already but am so thankful for the experts providing there wisdom, knowledge & understanding. Grateful for this community & sending blessings to everyone. Cheers!

7 Replies
RocketLocal
110 Points

Hey Shawn. Not sure if you saw this but Vendasta just released this and it helped me A LOT! I know you are probably looking for a more step-by-step approach like buying a list, create a couple of landing pages with incentive offerings, and perhaps a webinar. etc. but the link below is a good start.

https://www.vendasta.com/blog/digital-concierge-assets/

Shawn Christopher
70 Points
Topic starter

hey thank you so much for this @RocketLocal , will look into this right now. Hope all works out for you. Stay well & blessed!

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points

Hi Shawn, As the Product Marketer for Snapshot Report I've spoken to many partners on how they utilize the Snapshot Report. A popular method is to engage a lead with a single grade, something that grabs their attention but doesn't overwhelm them with too much information.

Then once they've begun the conversation with that lead, they use the full Snapshot Report as a more sales consultation tool. This allows them to explain the data in greater detail and answer any questions the prospect may have.

I hope that helps, and if you'd like I'd be happy to discuss this more with you and help in any way I can on how you can use Snapshot Report!

Shawn Christopher
70 Points
Topic starter

awesome Adam thanks. I believe I've seen an acquisition email campaign that send out drip with segmented parts of the snapshot. Please, you can correct me if I'm wrong!

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points

Hey Shawn, you're correct! We have a recommended email campaign call "The Agency's Local Marketing Snapshot". This campaign breaks down the review, listing, and social sections into separate emails.

That can definitely be a good place to start, and once you're able to determine which grades create the highest engagement, you can create your own email campaigns focused specifically on those sections.

Wiley
113 Points

I have heard of some channel partners charging for snapshots. I cannot find snapshots in the product list?

1 Reply
JonNeher

304 Points

Hey @Wiley! There is no "product" for Snapshots but you can make one by going to "Marketplace > Manage Products > Create Product"!

You can do some neat things with our Automation platform too where it will automatically run a Snapshot!

Feel free to contact your account representative with Vendasta for more info. If you need more detail, you can ask and maybe we can connect for a complimentary Onboarding!