Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Who has used Vendasta for B2B strategies and implementation?

JohnS
10 Points
Topic starter

I will be using Vendasta on a white label basis to develop and execute a strategy for a B2B client in the financial services sector. They will require a LinkedIn paid strategy, digital ad buys and more. Can anybody tell me who they worked with at Vendasta on this and how it went? Was it a good experience? Were new lead goals met? Anything you can share would be helpful. Thanks!

2 Replies
Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Dear John,

many things are very local at Vendasta and not made for the international market. Where are you or your customer based. This will determine on whether you can make use of most of the services and tools provided.

There is no tool to do LinkedIn Ads and the available tools for Google Ads etc. are very limited and restricting. You can't connect your own MCC account or the one of the customer. You have little flexibility to configure and optimise those ads.

Here I currently can't see any of the tools really working for what is needed in a B2B environment, they are all too strict, limited and not well thought through.

Whereby local listings, reputation, digital presence website etc. are great tools to use.

What is the overall goal you want to achieve for your customer? Is it a single or multi location business?

Best Thomas

JohnS
10 Points
Topic starter

Thanks, Thomas for your insight and questions. This is a US-based business that provides technology and other services to financial institutions, meaning banks throughout the US. The goal is to make decision-makers and influencers aware of the tech and services this company provides and drive leads. At this point, we have agreed to pay a premium to work with a rep that has LinkedIn expertise and also has expertise with respect to helping develop a strategy for this company that will include targeted ad buys and LinkedIn. We know that the available self-serve tools are not ideal, which is why we are opting for a higher tier service. I hope that helps and I appreciate your response ?