I'm curious about what your prospect process looks like?
Here's what we do:
- Create new business
- Add to Listing builder scan campaign
- Get You’ve got a new hot lead!" email notification
- Like, comment, and share social media.
- Try to book a Zoom Meeting.
When you say you Video text and like, comment and share social. Can you describe further?
I send a text and if they reply.
I will send a selfie video to introduce myself.
I’ll follow them on social media and start liking, commenting and sharing on their posts.
I also like to use loom to send them a reply so they can see me and the report.
Just different ways to reach them.
Yes. Thank you
I just checked out loom. Love it.
I like the video text idea. That is just another unique way to connect. I also like the new advanced search to create a business. It allows me to target an area and develop more clients that are closer to the ones we have.
I wanted to share because we have dialed in our prospecting process so I wanted to share!
1. Open call: Prospecting call to Book appointments we use the snapshot listing, get them on the phone, and text it to them to shock them into taking with us.
2. Discovery Call = Review Snapshot report: tell them what's wrong with their digital marketing and demo that we know what we're talking about and build rapport.
3. Proposal Close = We try to close a full package [Full Management] and drop down to a smaller package[Still full management but without SEO aka Alpha]. If they want to think about it we let them, send a proposal and follow up in 24 hours
4. Follow up Close = Try to close package if pricing objections we drop down to a paid toolkit [they do it themselves], if still no...
5. We Dropdown to Tool kit express, get them in for free setup an Onboarding call, and get them into the software and Onboarding is get them moving forward and up-sell.
We do not give access to the business center until they have paid us because we don't want to lose their attention to closing the full management package. If we need to show the business center we will only show screenshots.
During onBoarding, we help them set it up and walking them through everything.
Hope this helps.
We have a solid prospect process.
We call them and say, "We found some errors in your business listings, let me show you."
We immediately send them an SMS with a link to the report and say, "I'm sending you a text to show you want I'm talking about!"
You say, "Do you see what I mean?"
They ask, "What is this?"
You're in the door.
It's all about shock value and if they answered the phone, and then hear a ding, they will look at it.
You're off to the races.
Awesome Process. Quick question. What tool are you using for prospecting. It sounds like you have the Owner’s cell number before the call.
We signed up for Google Suite aka. Google Workspace and also signed up for a Google Voice number so we can call and SMS. We love it.
So does it have a search component that is supplying the cell numbers or does the agent pique their interests with the available report that they give it out to see it right away?