Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Affiliate code to the store

Rick Maré
28 Points
Topic starter

I would like to have the ability to add our affiliate code to the store so that we can create a proper affiliate program that tracks trials, purchases and cancellations

2 Replies
Taric
27 Points

Hi Rick, thanks for looking for us. If your question is related to the possibility of disclosing your link to our affiliate program as a product in your store, we do not recommend doing it this way. Publicizing the affiliate program in this way can generate questions from your customers for you about product and service markup.

If you are looking for a way to give your clients the ability to refer new customers to you, we haven’t built that yet. However, I am tagging @Levi Johnson that can capture your request.

If your question is related to the possibility of creating your affiliate program on our platform. In that case, we have this available today. Please see this article to learn more.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Levi
360 Points
 Levi

Hi Rick - there is a way to use your public storefront with an affiliate code, but would like to book a little bit of time with you to make sure that I understand what you're looking for.

In short, you can create a product of your own and turn it on by default whenever someone signs up for your business app. When they click on the "Launch" button of your product, it can direct them to any URL you want, including one that has an affiliate code parameter. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, or something else, but happy to meet with you sometime next week to discuss.

Please feel free to use this link to book a time with me: https://bookmenow.info/book/UID-f58b6341-11b1-470d-b6c7-c3af0dc6ad63/30-minutes

For anyone else reading this thread who's interested in using their store to drive an affiliate program - the offer above is open to everyone 🙂