Productivity + Marketing Tools
Hi folks! Our team shared some tools we use to boost productivity, and I thought I'd share here. I'd love to see your contributions!
- ColorZilla Chrome extension finds exact colours used on a webpage, so you can grab brand colours easily.
- HTML Color Codes selects main colors from an image, so you can create a palette from a scene or aesthetic that you like.
- Subjectline.com analyzes the quality of your email subject line before you hit send -- increase those open rates!
- Dafont is a fun and free place to grab cool fonts.
- Grammarly uses AI to automatically detect mistakes in your grammar, spelling, and punctuation (free version).
- Go Full Page Chrome extension allows you to capture a full webpage in one screenshot.
- Clutter Free Chrome extension prevents and closes duplicates tabs -- a must have if you always have tons of tabs on the go.
- Lucid Chart simplifies and beautifies org chart construction.
- Speechify will read any text back you, so it's great for reading an article while you're multitasking.
- Grand Perspective file auditing tool shows you through a visual interface what is taking up space on your computer.
- Speed Dial Chrome extension is visual bookmarks, replacing homepage with thumbnail previews of your most commonly used bookmarks.
- Pexels.com is a good site for free stock photography...that doesn't look like stock photography.
- Canva is an easy to use design tool, and definitely not a secret!
Certainly! Here are some popular productivity and marketing tools that can help you streamline your work and improve your marketing efforts:
Trello: A project management tool that uses boards, lists, and cards to help you organize tasks and collaborate with your team.
Asana: Another project management tool that allows you to create and assign tasks, set deadlines, and track progress.
Evernote: A note-taking app that lets you capture and organize ideas, create to-do lists, and store information across different devices.
Google Drive: A cloud storage and collaboration platform where you can create, store, and share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Slack: A team communication tool that provides channels for organized discussions, file sharing, and integrations with other productivity apps.
Mailchimp: An email marketing platform that allows you to create and send email campaigns, automate workflows, and track campaign performance.
Hootsuite: A social media management tool that enables you to schedule and manage posts across multiple social media platforms, monitor mentions, and analyze engagement.
Google Analytics: A web analytics tool that provides insights into website traffic, user behavior, and conversion rates to help you measure and optimize your marketing efforts.
Canva: A graphic design tool with pre-designed templates, images, and fonts, making it easy to create visually appealing social media posts, infographics, and other marketing materials.
Buffer: A social media scheduling tool that allows you to plan and schedule posts in advance across various social media platforms, track engagement, and analyze performance.
These are just a few examples, and there are many other productivity such as invisa line and marketing tools available based on your specific needs and preferences. It's worth exploring different options to find the ones that best suit your requirements.