Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Can’t activate prod...

Notifications
Clear all

Listings Can’t activate products

Daniel Cobb
10 Points
Topic starter

My client is my wife, Krista Cobb. She purchased $1k in services, including the Listing Bundle with Yext. The tools don’t show up on her account, and Vandesta won’t let me activate them. It says to look over the form, but it appears to be filled out correctly.

Also, there is a bug in the system. She couldn’t creste an account on Vandesta in with her domain TheMain.Space because the system refused to recognize that .space is a URL. Once I added https:\\www. To the front of the domain, it worked. You should require this if the system doesn’t recognize new URLs.

6899AAD4 3DB2 49E9 A66E F2233C755923

3 Replies
Daniel Cobb
10 Points
Topic starter

Here is the activation that gets blocked. see attached.

9BF96691 717D 44E2 8D96 38DE127A3F81

1 Reply
Kenneth Stephens

235 Points

@Daniel Cobb 

Hi Daniel. To Reach the Support On-Demand Team, from your Partner Center, in the upper right you'll see a ?. Click on this and it will take you to a selection "Contact Us". Click on this and then Select "Platform Support", then select "Submit a ticket". Choose this option as this will create an email to the Support Team that will let you include the examples you pasted in your original message. Our team will quickly investigate your issues and respond to you directly.

RylanVendasta
222 Points

Hi Daniel! Sorry to hear about this. There's a handful of reasons as to why certain products cannot be activated in orders. While it's hard to pinpoint the exact reason in your case, it could be related to country restrictions or errors in the data provided in the order forms.

Your best bet is to email our support team with your business name, a link to the account you're trying to activate products for, and a list of the products you're trying to activate. From there, our team can dive deep and troubleshoot with you.

Email: support@vendasta.com