Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all
Poll results: Are you coming to the Office Hours session on November 29th?
Voter(s): 1
Poll is closed Dec 02, 2022
Yes! I'll be there.  -  votes: 1 / 100%
100%
No, I can't make it.. But I wish I could be!  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
No, I'm not interested.  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%

Marketplace Mark your calendars for Nov 29th Office Hours on Video Creation and SEO!

Brady Lang
519 Points
Topic starter

Hey Vendasta Partners!

We've been busy cooking up more content for our weekly Office Hours sessions and wanted to provide an update so you knew what to expect on Tuesday next week!

For Office Hours next Tuesday, November 29 from 1-3pm EST we've tentatively lined up...

1. Vendor Spotlight with Moovly
  2. Search Engine Optimization presentation by Hashim Syed.

Moovly - Moovly Max

Moovly is the #1 customizable, easy-to-use solution for the creation of videos in any style. Perfect for white labelling, turn Moovly into your very own internal video creation platform for your organization.  Moovly is an online, cloud-based video content creation suite. The platform allows its users to use, create and share videos and video templates, enabling all and non-professional video creators to work with professional-looking videos for product marketing, explainers, company videos, etc.

Want to learn more before the session?
Check out the product page by clicking here.

Search Engine Optimization

The science of enhancing a website to make it more visible when people search for goods or services is known as search engine optimization.

Want to learn more before the session?
Check out the vendors under the Marketing dropdown, and see the SEO tab here: https://partners.vendasta.com/marketplace/products

Join us by using this Google Meet link at the time above: https://meet.google.com/cuz-winb-qkp

Can't wait to see you at the next session! Until then, stay awesome and keep conquering local!