Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introduce yourself here! ?

Page 8 / 12

Cristina
11 Points

Hi Sanjay, Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie partner and new to the digital marketing field. I am a former nurse (for over 15 years) turned stay at home mom 3 years ago. Now that I am ready to return to work I do not want to go back into the medical field. I am building my own digital media and full scale production agency to support local business and give me more flexibility to be with my family. I have a lot to learn but I am so grateful I crossed paths with vendasta. There is so much info in the platform that it can be a bit overwhelming but I am sure I will get it little by little. Thank you for letting me have a place to introduce myself!

CesarARivera
71 Points

Hello My name is Cesar

My Background is in Sales and Marketing and currently working for E the Center of Marketing.

My hobbies include Music Production, Rollercoasters, and Sports.I mostly follow and play Basketball, Football, and UFC.

Learning as much as i can to help my clients run their business as efficiently as possible.

CalcoMedia
14 Points

Hello to Sanjay and everyone else! I'm Steve. I am super new to the digital marketing world. I have been in the retail petroleum repair and maintenance field for the past 18 years. I still am there, running my own business, but I wish to find a side gig to hopefully make my ONLY gig. I'm a little overwhelmed with everything that there is to know, not only in terms of Vendasta products, but other aspects of the digital marketing world....the different methods of getting quality leads, networking, and the creation and maintenance of a social media account as the pseudo-face of the operation. Looking forward to learning from those that have been here for a while and as well as those who are only a few weeks or months ahead of me! Cheers!

Blessed7Unstoppable
16 Points

Hello everyone, my name is George Porter, but I do go by my middle name Thomas. I have been a Vendasta partner for about a week.

My career began in the Technical field as a technician and web developer; in fact, at one time I founded and operated my own Computer Repair and Web Development Company. However, with the rapid increase of apps and websites like YouTube, GoDaddy, & Wix the longevity of my career seemed to be coming to an end. As I switched gears, I found that I had a unique ability with words and I found myself in sales - vacuums, cars, & mobile homes. This path eventually opened the executive offices of the Wolfson Corporation whereas the Vice President / Head Technology Officer incorporated these skills and helped to develop what is projected to be a technological game-changer in the construction lead business. But as life goes, complications after a simple surgery resulted in my resignation in order to open the door for a replacement during that very critical time of growth.

As a new chapter began in my life, I felt a deep desire to continue to use all of my skills, but this time for myself. At the Wolfson Corporation, we outsourced all of our marketing and as Vice President, I played a key role in this. To make a long story short and to give your eyes a rest, I will finish by saying that the satisfaction I found in marketing and analytics during that time helped me make the best decision of my life - to partner with Vendasta.

My hobbies include a mixture of video games and motivational material. My mentors and life coaches are Billy Alsbrooks and Tim Tebow (LinkedIn Contact & Friend). I am currently working with Billy with the hope of joining him in St. Louis in early August 2021 where for one night I will join Him in front of a sold-out crowd and speak on the subjects of pain, suffering, and the power of words - we will awaken the Champion within!

I am so looking forward to having the opportunity in this industry to prove that the grind still works. Twenty-four hours of each day, I will be afforded to live out what I believe and the seeds I sow from the hands of Vendasta will grow up and out into a harvest I cannot hold - Blessed and Unstoppable!!!!!!

kennard515
11 Points

I have several years of copywriting experience and I focus on SaaS and software companies. In addition, I desire to sell software and other technology services and Vendasta certainly can help me accomplish this goal.

Mr.Chandler
31 Points

Hello,

I'm Joshua Chandler, Founder &' CEO of Hoosier Web Host. I'm a Digital Marketer & Digital Educator throughout most of the day. My business has finally made it to that first-year mark. My purpose in life is to help educate & coach minorities on how to digitally market their business online.

Lucas Mariscal
25 Points

My name is Lucas Mariscal, I’ve been fascinated by marketing for the last 3 years now. So I started learning and teaching myself. Took a few certifications from Google. A couple Facebook Blueprint courses. Hubspot courses. By the 3rd year I started of Digital Interaction and recently partnered up with Vendasta with the hopes to at least make decent money. When I’m not putting hours in on the computer I spend it with my kids. I have expensive hobbies which include music production, movie production, and Photography

Rachbachoven
23 Points

Hi Guys
I`m Anton Olivier and I m fro South Africa.
I`m a classicaly traiined Pianist who ended up in Travel by accident and  then met Vendasta on my ay out. Been working on the  with Vendasta Plaform for three months now and td a antastic platform. A bit overwhelming at timesbut greatfull for te proces.

The_ZenOwl
38 Points

Greetings all,

My name is Jason and I'm from Chicago, IL. I've worked in digital marketing since 2012 for a hotel group and watched how marketing evolved and shifted. I now own a digital marketing company that provides solutions to small-medium businesses.

I discovered Vendasta a few months ago, and continue to get blown away by how this can scale my business in a way that empowers businesses and centralize solutions.

Everyone I've connected with during this process has been phenomenal. If I'm being honest, it's a lot to take in ... but, I feel very guided and secure, and that's always a good feeling when you're a solopreneur.

It's great to meet everyone, I enjoyed reading the previous posts and look forward to the future. 

Antoine_d
41 Points

Hi everyone,

My name is Antoine Douglas, here in Houston, Texas. I worked as an airport operations manager for 15 years. Most of my experience in digital marketing was basically helping family and friends entrepreneurs with theirs. Coming across Vendasta convinced me I could turn that into an agency and help small businesses and other entrepreneurs. 

Still in the early stages of getting things going, but I am very excited about the growth of the platform, the tools, and the incredible training that Vendasta provides. 

Most of all I'm excited that now I get to work from home, control my time, and spend more quality time with my wife (12 years and still going strong) and my two daughters instead of 50 - 60 hours a week at the airport or traveling. 

Looking forward to connecting with everyone here

Lauretta Peters
6051 Points

Hello All! As a quick intro, I am the Jr Instructional Designer for the Conquer Local Academy and I'm so excited to start out on this new journey! My working background revolves around Glassblowing & teaching Glassblowing, so while I may be jumping into a new niche, I'm looking forward to flexing my creative skills and creating new courses for our learners!

DouglasCampbell
122 Points

Hi everyone!

I'm a wordpress designer by trade, and lover of all things digital marketing. I live in southern Oregon and enjoy getting off the computer and into nature whenever I can.

I wanted to expand my offerings and found out about Vendasta. I explored the platform for the last month and just jumped into the Growth plan last week (those darn Canadian salespeople are just so charming! HA!) Anyhoo, I'm excited to get to know some of you and share tips and tricks 🙂

I'm still a little vague but working on finding my niche but at this point I've positioned my company Rogue Media as offering digital marketing for "mission driven" companies - so that's a start at least.

To be honest, as a knowledge junkie I'm a *little* overwhelmed by the shear amount of content in the academy (and elsewhere on the platform!). What do YOU think is the most valuable content to start with... Speaking of which, I just watched this and it was AWESOME:

Digital Concierge Sales Series

Best regards,

Douglas

---

Douglas Campbell, Chief Yeti

https://roguemedia.group

1 Reply
Lauretta Peters

6051 Points

@douglascampbell Hello and Welcome to the community! We're super excited to have another enthusiastic learner on board! That being said, if you're looking for a great place to start, we'd recommend diving into the Discover your Product-Market Fit Along the Customer Journey course, which also has a fantastic learner guide to show you which courses you might want to take a look at next!

mdelane652
13 Points

Hey folks! My name is Mattea (mah-tay-yuh). I am starting today as a Food Ops support team member at the Vendasta HQ. Food and drinks are provided to all Vendasta employees so they have the fuel to help local economies. I love to cook and see people happy after a good meal. 🙂

I am usually pretty easy to spot as I always have blue hair. Excited to hop on to this Community and learn about our products and platform.

jeffcrosshaircommunications-com
29 Points

Hi All - I'm Jeff Pierce, founder of Crosshair Digital Marketing. I've been working at managing and owning Ad Agencies for 27 years. Crosshair was founded in 2010 and became a Vendasta partner roughly 3 years ago. 

DrickusMaartens
17 Points

Hey everyone!  Drickus here from South Africa! 

Digital Zoo - www.digitalzoo.com is a full-stack website design and digital marketing agency based in South Africa.

Looking forward to connecting soon!

Page 8 / 12