Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

You’ve got a new hot lead! Email Notification

Votes

Topic starter

Is it possible to add the first and last name to the subject line of the email notification "You’ve got a new hot lead!" so they will no stack in Gmail and other mail applications. this will make sure that we don't miss a lead because it's stacked and also able to use a label for a specific email instead of an email stack. Would help us a ton! thanks, Derek

Votes

Hey Derek! While that's not currently available with our hot lead notifications, I definitely see your point in how that can hinder the ability to manage those incoming leads.

I'll take this back to the team as feedback on how we can improve those email notifications. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further feedback!

Votes

Topic starter

Thank you. It's the little things that make us efficient.

Thanks, Derek

Votes

I second this! We absolutely need this!!

Votes

Topic starter

All we need is, "You’ve got a new hot lead! - Contact First Last"

Votes

I totally agree, sometimes it's just a small change that can make a world of difference!

I've passed this on to our team, and we'll be sure to provide an update if something like this gets implemented.

Votes

Hey Derek...I use google for mail and don't have an issue with them stacking. I set a rule to assign a lable when they come in. But I really like the idea of knowing which person at an account opened or acted on the message. Great Idea!

Votes

Topic starter

You might have stacking completely turned off in Gmail setting which you can do which I do not want to do because I like the emails stack in a conversation. If you add the name to the subject it will separate them.