Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Social Marketing Social tagging in Social Marketing tool and retweeting

Votes

Topic starter

I'd like to know if the @ function for the Social marketing will populate those tags in the near future.. It appears that this isn't something that works. I know it doesn't work for Facebook or Linkedin. We/our clients love the solutions in the platform, its just that our clients are evolving and want to maximize their outreach through the tools. They brought these things to our attention and I think its a great idea to try and add this functionality, if possible.

Another issue is retweeting. We would love to be able to retweet inside the tool.

Votes

Hi Mark,

We are working on a neat feature right now for Facebook mentioning and are also improving Twitter mentioning. Both will have a neat search results box that shows up as you keep typing to mention antoher account or page. We anticipate releasing this quarter, and yes we hear you, it's a great way to maximize reach!

Thanks for bringing up re-tweeting. Let us look into it a bit more and we will get back to you.

Best

Sundari

Votes

Topic starter

Sundari:

I was informed today that it was announced in the company-wise meeting today about the tagging and that it would be coming out in October. I’m really excited about this and am anxious to hear about the retweeting as well. Thank you for the response.

Votes

Topic starter

Another great addition would be if our clients could post to their stories in Facebook and Instagram. Our clients are using this quite a bit.

Votes

Hi also are we able to post to groups soon?