Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Social Marketing [Solved] Social Marketing Pro Video Uploads Not Working

Votes

Topic starter

Social Marketing Pro won't upload videos, has anyone else had this problem. When we get to upload the video option, gives me the popup to upload it, then it reroutes back to the content creator. What is the fix for this.

Vote

Topic starter

Hello Cam,

It was user error. The video was set to the wrong size. But I did send over some insight suggestions that my help improve things. The error comes up at the bottom of the page, below the scroll so I didn't know I had an error only that it wasn't doing anything. Maybe if you could have the errors show at top of the screen in the dashboard vs. the bottom below the scroll. Outside that we are all fixed.

Vote

yes. too many glitches here.

Can't load multiple photos for a single post either. Also notice that the quality of the image we post gets downgraded. It's caused us to look elsewhere for better tools. Too bad it had a lot of potential.

Votes

Hello Vsmith, I’m Cam, the Product Marketing Manager for Social Marketing. I’d like to hear more about your troubles so we can quickly pinpoint exactly what’s going on here! I’ll send you a direct message so we can sort it out!

Votes

Hello, Scott! Sorry to hear you were having problems. Multiple photo uploading is available for Facebook but not on Instagram because of Instagram’s API limitations. We’re looking at alternatives on how to get this done.

Facebook also automatically compresses all images regardless of whichever software or app they are uploaded from. We’ve recently tested this on different software, including a direct upload from Facebook and other popular social management tools; all the images all showed up with the same reduced quality. For now, your best bet would be to follow the image and video requirements for each network.

Thank you for this feedback, we are always looking for things to improve on to give you and your clients the best experience possible.