Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

New Release to Marketplace: SimplyInsured - Small Business Health Insurance

Votes

Topic starter

The first and only Insurance product in the Marketplace!
(More insurance products coming soon! )

SimplyInsured is an online platform that helps small businesses compare and purchase employee medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. Business owners can compare plans side by side to find the one that best fits their business and budget. The online platform is free to activate. Once activated, you can simply access the service through the Business App to start browsing available plans in your area.

Learn more here!

Votes

You need to fix the formatting 😛

Votes

Do you guys have an email marketing campaign that we can send out to clients informing them of this addition?

Votes

Hello kathleen,

Is your product available in all countries ?

For i'm in west Africa.

Regards!

Votes

I'm very excited to offer this to clients as an option & want to understand a little bit more about the potential for Partners to make money with this new offering...

It says on the marketing site that Partners get paid for every Employee sign-up... what is the typical (average) payment amount per employee, rate of payment (instant, weekly, monthly, etc) & method of payment (check, direct deposit, etc).

Thank you!

Votes

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your interest in our offering. You are correct, we pay for every employee who enrolls in health benefits on an ongoing basis. As long as the employees remain enrolled, we will pay the rev share. We are working on some campaigns for you to utilize.

Votes

Topic starter

Hello ? from Saskatoon, Canada!

Currently, SimplyInsured is only available in the United States.

Votes

Topic starter

Hi Adam,

Are you familiar with a Recommended Campaign? They are precisely that! And yes, we will have one coming shortly for SimplyInsured. I will be sure to let you know when complete ( I've attached a screenshot to show where you can find them in the Partner Centre ).