Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Votes

Topic starter

Post reels, shorts, TikTok’s are being very much the normal way to do social media these days. The social media pro is quickly becoming out of date without being able to schedule video posting. The api has been released to allow this and being able to offer this feature is huge in the social media world. Love to see more updates on being able to post and schedule videos. It’s the future. 

4 Answers

Vote

Topic starter

That's great news because each day that passes by that we can not post shorts, tiktok and reels is causing our clients to lose the group. As an agency, we have to be ahead of the game not behind it and right now we're still lacing up our shoes while everyone else is already started the race. Have to do better, work smarter and work faster. Look forward to the updates.

@DerekFox I am with you on that @DerekFox. I had another white-label service I offered my clients as a DIY or DFY social media management software. Still, now they are outdated because, as of now, I know three competitors offer the ability to post reels on TikTok and Instagram. In September, that company will be losing me as a customer and I will not be using them as a white-label social media management software provider. I've made repeated requests to the other provider and the response is always the same, which is they are looking into it. Vendasta's version offers the same at a much lower cost so it just makes sense. Now if they add the said new capabilities, were will be put in the status of 'Big Mo' not only for ourselves but our clients as well.

@DerekFox We hear you - we need to get video posting in Social Marketing! We're in the midst of our Q4 planning, and will be prioritizing these requests. Social Marketing needs to be best in class. Some of its highlights now are around competitive insights, ability to proactively find leads, and the way it fits into every other foundational project your customers need. I'm sure you're wondering "why don't they just build that already?!" and trust us, we wish we could! We need to make sure we don't lose ground where we are best in the world, and prioritizing resources is tough. As a compound company, we solve the huge problem of scaling for our partners. We promise to continue to do that to the best of our ability. Please know that your feedback is incredibly valuable, and we are always listening. We'll update you when we know when we'll add video posting to Social Marketing. Thank you for your partnership!

Votes

Hello Derek,

Thank you for sharing your suggestions. We are very interested in hearing how TikTok can help our partners and their SMBs to scale. We are in phase of planning our Q4 and have some of these listed as top priorities. Once we have our roadmap finalized, we will keep you posted on the upcoming prioritized features.

Regards

Aparna

Votes

Topic starter

Thanks for the feedback and insight. I get it for sure. However, losing business is not good business for either of us. If we want to win, we need to offer the same or more...

With that said, you guys are making awesome changes over the past year. Exciting for the future. Keep pushing. let's go!

Votes

When is this feature going to be released? Is there a timeline yet?

@succeedzedbiz-com Thank you for your suggestion. We did release posting to reels and also multiple images/videos as carousels for Instagram along with Artificial Intelligence suggested content and replies. We are going to release soon generating images using artificial intelligence. As we plan our upcoming quarters we will know more about timelines when TikTok and YouTube shorts can be on the roadmap. Will keep posted. Thanks

Please update the timeline on TikTok and YouTube shorts as soon as you know

@MarketingJack Sure I will update the expected timelines as soon as we are done with planning. Thanks