Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

FEATURE REQUEST: Task Notifications/Reminders in Sales & Success Center

Votes

Topic starter

When you create tasks in the sales & success center it is great but I wish we could get reminders or notifications of when a task is due, overdue, coming up, etc.

Could you connect the tasks option from Google calendar so it is also synced to the Calendly meeting integration?

Or even a priority scale for tasks so anything that is rated "HIGH" would send us an email notification if its overdue or due today?

4 Answers

Votes

Hi there!

Something I just ran into that would be really nice to have in Task Manager is the ability to upload photos and videos into the platform for tasks to get done.

In addition, more important than that would be to have alerts, assignments and tasks for when tasks are commented on or needing help from another team member.

For instance, right now I have my web guy working on web tasks, but if he needs me to help with a task, he has to email me, I would love for him to be able to comment on a task he needs help on or a question about.

Thanks! Let me know if you have questions on this and I'll explain more!

Votes

Hi Nicholas. When creating tasks in Sales & Success Center, you should be receiving a notification 24 hours prior to when it's due. We don't currently have notifications for overdue tasks though, so I'll definitely relay that feedback to the team. If you're not receiving those task notifications, let me know and I can have them look into that.

Currently, we don't offer any connection with Google Calendar or Calendly when it comes to tasks, but we have just recently released our own Meeting Scheduler that's integrated within Sales & Success Center and will work alongside tasks, you can learn more about that new feature here: Vendast's Meeting Scheduler

The priority scale is a great idea! I know we don't have any plans to develop that in the near future, but I'll definitely bring that to the team as they're always interested in ideas like that.

If you have any other feedback or questions, let me know!

Votes

Topic starter

Hi Adam,

Please help I’m not receiving the notifications you mentioned.

Votes

Hi Nicholas,

Sorry to hear about that. As this could be a potential bug, so to have our support team look into this you'll need to submit this as a ticket.

You can either submit the ticket via this URL: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Or you can email the team directly at partnersuccess@vendasta.com with any possible screenshots and details that will help them investigate this.

I apologize for this inconvenience, but don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions.