Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Meeting Scheduler Phone # option for booking meetings

Votes

Topic starter

Hi, I think in the meeting scheduler there should more options that are basic and don't require integration. Two that I'd love to see when setting up your calendar are the ability to choose Phone call or Other instead of Google Meet and Zoom.

8 Answers

Votes

Live or on-site would be great too

Votes

Hi there! I'm interested in learning more about this feature request. We do currently offer the option to skip the screen-sharing integrations (see image below), so I'm curious if there's a way you'd like phone numbers to better appear in a meeting if those integrations are skipped?

I also understand that the phone number field isn't a requirement currently, so if screen-sharing wasn't set up, would it be helpful to have the option of making the phone number field a requirement? Or to allow the prospect to choose their preferred meeting type, ie. phone call or on-site visit?

We're always looking at ways at making our Meeting Scheduler fit every use case, so I'd love to learn more about this so we can consider it for future updates!

Votes

What they're asking for is the ability to create custom form fields.

It's a basic feature that would give me a TON of value as well.

Votes

Hey Tyler! You can currently create custom question fields and you can make them required! You can do this under.

My Meetings > 3 dot menu on the individual meeting to access link seetings (see screenshot) > Questions for Invitee > +Add Question!

Votes

Topic starter

Hey Adam, Sorry for the belated response. There is a way to skip Google Meet and Zoom currently but then you also cannot integrate with Google Calendar. I think there should be a third and fourth option next to Google Meet and Zoom, one for possibly Crankwheel and one for a phone number. This way, the customer is required to enter their number and be notified that we will call them on that number at the time of the meeting. Let me know if that makes sense!

Votes

Topic starter

Yup, there is a lot of possibilities through it! Those custom fields next to Google Meet and Zoom would be great.

Votes

Hey there, sorry for my delayed response as well. I see your point when it comes to integrations. It's something we'll want to work on in the future as we continue to add more options and I think your ideas will help the team when they begin working on that.

It makes a lot of sense to offer the option of only allowing a phone number, and while we do offer the ability to add a mandatory phone field it could be an easier workflow. While I can't say this option will be added in the near future, I'll definitely be relaying this feedback back to my team for consideration.

Don't hesitate to let us know about any other feedback you have on either the Meeting Scheduler or just the platform itself, we're always interested in hearing from our users!

Votes

Topic starter

Awesome, thanks Adam!