Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Feature Request: Ability to bill Brands

Votes

Topic starter

When we create an invoice, we can only select accounts, but can't select a brand.

For attribution, we need to have the option to bill services to the brand that are for the overall brand and thus shouldn't be attached to any one location

I imagine this would mean that the brand dash would need an area to enter the billing address. That's probably about all you'd need.

5 Answers

Votes

Hello, Tyler! I hope you're doing well.

Thanks for providing us with such valuable feedback! I'll be sure to share this with the team. I'll also be sharing what you shared via email last night!

Cheers,

Nick

Votes

Topic starter

Awesome. I am becoming quite savvy with the Vendasta dash.

I really want to help make it better. Both because I enjoy it, but also these things I am posting about, most of them are really holding me back or causing me a ton of wasted time taking hours on a couple minute job.

Once things are ironed out I would happily do a training for other partners how to effectively use the billing system to close more sales.

Unless people have been in a hyper-retail custom-quote space before, they are likely unaware just how much an effective invoicing and billing solution increases closing rates... massive

Votes

We appreciate the fact that you've been patient with us. As you may know, Vendasta Payments as a whole is a fairly new offering here at Vendasta and we're constantly striving to improve your experience. We want to make billing with Vendasta a reliable resource for you to leverage while growing your business!

Thank you so much for offering to do something like that! We'd love to do something like that with you when that time comes. I'd love to chat some more about when exactly you feel that point would be reached. I think a lot of partners would find a ton of value in hearing how others are maximizing Vendasta Payments' utility.

Super stoked to have connected with you on LinkedIn as well. My door is always open, so to speak, so always feel free to reach out to me directly.

I'd also really love to chat some more about how you're using billing for growth! Super interesting and valuable.

Votes

Hi Nick,

I have partnered with 2 sales guys that will be selling under my brand with me in a franchise model partnership. They asked if there is a way to add multiple stripe accounts so when they send an invoice to their own clients they can bill it under there own ABN (australian business number)

Votes

Hi, Paul - I hope you're doing well.

We currently do not support adding multiple Stripe accounts under one Vendasta account/subscription. You would need two separate Vendasta accounts/subscriptions to be able to do this right now.

The concept of franchising sounds interesting. It's the first time I've heard of anybody doing this and I'd love to chat some more with you about that if you're up for it!

Feel free to schedule a time to chat with me here: https://bookmenow.info/book/nicholasvanzant/30-minutes