Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Meeting Scheduler Your clients now have access to Meeting Scheduler within Business App!

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Many have been asking for it, and we’ve now opened up Meeting Scheduler for your clients to use! They can access it through their Business App account and complete the setup process in a matter of minutes. If you need any help walking them through, check out our article on how it works.

A helpful hint: Meeting Scheduler works exactly the same as in Sales & Success Center. You’ll find that setup will be incredibly easy to walk them through it. If you aren’t currently using our Meeting Scheduler to help book appointments, why not? It’s free for both you and your clients!

We also have a few additional resources available:

• Check out our new email drip campaign focused on Meeting Scheduler that can be used to entice your clients into setting it up. Add it to your recommended campaigns by finding it under Marketing > Customer Acquisition > Recommended Campaigns > Meeting Scheduler in Business App Campaign.
  • Check out our brand new blog that breaks down more of the benefits that your clients will experience when they start using Meeting Scheduler!
  • Your clients will also find a new setup card on their Business App homepage, encouraging them to set up their own Meeting Scheduler.

So don’t wait, get your clients set up with Meeting Scheduler today! ?

4 Replies
jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Great job in making this a part of Business App. I will have some instant wins with clients that are using Google Calendar by moving them over from Calendly. Also enjoyed the blog article.

What are plans for Outlook and 365 integration? (Looks like currently you can download the iCal file from the email). Can out provide us any insight into the timeline for any tighter integration with other platforms?

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Jeff, that's great to hear that you already have clients in mind who would be a perfect fit for this!

While we are working on adding Outlook as another integration, I can't give an exact timeline on when that will be available. As you noticed, for now they'll simply need to download the iCal to add it to their calendar.

But it's good to know you interested in adding that, definitely helps us prioritize that sort of work!

bmcguire
41 Points

Adam, any update on the Microsoft 365 integration? We and many clients use this rather than Google and it would be great to have two-way sync for near real-time availability updates. 

1 Reply
Adam Tomporowski

343 Points

Hey @bmcguire, currently I don't have any update on when Microsoft 365 will be available as an integration. But that's our top feature request and the team is hard at work on getting that added as soon as possible. I'll be sure to keep you updated when we have a more clear idea of when this will be available!