Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Business App Wholesale Price Increase?

Lon
28 Points
 Lon
Topic starter

I just noticed that all the wholesale prices in the free plan just went up without warning. Seems like bait and switch pricing tactics to me.

3 Replies
RylanVendasta
222 Points

Hi lonny909! Our apologies that this caught you off-guard. We did our best to communicate - you should have received 3 emails and a couple of in-platform notifications regarding the change, but totally understandable if things slipped through the cracks. You can read about the update in our Resource Center as well.

We made this change with our partners in mind: previously, there was nothing stopping a small business from coming to Vendasta directly, taking advantage of wholesale rates of products in our Marketplace. We wanted to prevent that from happening, so small businesses would go to our partners (like you) instead. 

At the same time, we also made it easier for partners to get the very best wholesale Marketplace product pricing. Our Channel Partner membership plans start as low as $99 USD/month, and you can upgrade today by visiting https://partners.vendasta.com/upgrade .

Hopefully that helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, and once again, our apologies for the confusion.

2 Replies
Lon
 Lon

28 Points

@RylanVendasta I see no $99 plan. Just $359 and $500 onboarding?!

RylanVendasta

222 Points

@Lon Please reach out to our sales team to take advantage of the $99/month plan. It's still available for a limited time.

My friend Hashim Syed is ready to help you. You can email him at hsyed@vendasta.com, or call 1-306-955-5512 ext. 365

You'll have the option to pay annually for $99/month ($1,188 total upfront), or $119/month paid monthly (1 year contract required).