Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Website Pro New to Website: Product Redesign and Site Creation Improvements

Sophie Kokott
63 Points
Topic starter

We are so excited to announce that the brand new Website product redesign has been released!

This is to provide our partners and their clients with a fast, mobile-responsive, and easy-to-use product.

An added bonus is that both Website Express and Pro now have the same look and feel as the rest of Vendasta’s marketing tools, making it easier to adopt within the Local Business Online Toolkit.

Highlights of the redesign include:

- Developer tools such as SFTP and PhpMyAdmin are now under the "Advanced Tools" section in the left navigation

- To provide more transparency, we've added the PHP/WordPress versions and plugins requiring updates on the dashboard

- Access to the WordPress dashboard is now in a more convenient location. It is now located above the left navigation menu and will be accessible from every page of the product

- The "Edit My Site" button, which takes a user to the front end of their site to make quick edits, is now in the top right corner of the dashboard

PLUS, we’ve released a bunch of improvements to site creation including categories for templates, a progress stepper, and a loading bar. The steps to create a site are the same, they just now have an updated look and more context to help users navigate site creation.

Find out more here OR see the changes in action!

1 Reply
Sanjay
5442 Points

This is a huge improvement! I logged on to Website today to experience the changes myself, and had a huge smile on my face. Thank you for all of your team's hard work on this.