Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Meeting Scheduler Looking for trusted testers of our newest feature, Reserve With Google!

Page 1 / 3

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Are your clients currently using Vendasta’s Meeting Scheduler? Do they have a physical location and offer one of these services?

• Sales calls and demos
  • Consultations and evaluations
  • Appointments
  • Classes
  • Activities

*Please note these services must be offered either in their physical location or online.

**This offer does not apply to dining services, HIPAA/Medical services, and any service that requires payment at the time of booking.

If they meet the above criteria, then your clients would be perfect for our exciting new feature, Reserve With Google. This feature will allow prospects to book meetings with your clients directly through Google Search, saving them time while increasing the effectiveness of the business’s Google My Business account. This is a great option for a variety of industries, such as home services, local services, and professionals services, among others. Learn more here.

This is a great opportunity to give your clients early access to a powerful new feature so they can get a head start on the competition. If you’re interested in becoming a trusted tester, let us know and we will add you to the list!

39 Replies
Gajan Waran
2 Points

Can I get access to it?

Rob Johnson
21 Points

Interested

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Gajan, I've added you to the list and will reach out once it's released and you have access!

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Rob, I've added you to our list and will reach out once we have further details!

Neil
29 Points
 Neil

Hey Adam, what's up? Can I help you with this?

Paul Arndt
11 Points

Like to get access, Thank you!!

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Neil, you sure can! I've added you to our trusted tester list

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Paul, Thanks for your interest, I've added you to the list for early access!

Paul Arndt
11 Points

Adam

Please add Lien at info@brimtapp.com! Thank you!!

Also do you have a launch date for this feature? I know currently, Reaserve with Google is only offered in 3 USA cities.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Paul,

I've added Lien to the list as well! For early access, we're planning on a mid-February release, so we'll hopefully have more info for you very soon. For a general release, we're planning on mid-March and our Reserve with Google should be available for anybody across the USA.

Tim Glynn
264 Points

Hi Adam

Yes, I'd like to take a look too, please.

Regards

Tim

Exponensys Corporation
5 Points

Hello

I'm interested.

Thanks

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Tim, That's great to hear, I've added you to the list and will in touch with further information soon!

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey there, thanks for showing your interest, I've added you to our list of testers!

Page 1 / 3