Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Automatic Proposal Generation

Page 3 / 6

Michelle Frome
13 Points

Can I be a tester? I desperately need this functionality

jbastian
162 Points

Hi Kurt! I will add you to the list of trusted testers and will let you know when it is ready!

jbastian
162 Points

For sure Michelle! I will add you to the list of trusted testers and will let you know when it is ready to try out 🙂

Thomas Mueller
215 Points

I absolutely agree this would be a great feature. While one could workaround with an eMail campaign, it lacks the use of custom fields in the account or user to be used as dynamic components.

Cathy Poturny
306 Points

thought I'd replied... but yes!

Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Yep, I had this and a free text proposal to be added as well.

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

I would also like to be a tester on this. It would be a great feature in sales and success center.

Nicholas Farnsworth
30 Points

Any updates on the beta version being launched for testing? We desperately need this ASAP.

In the meantime, is there away I can export the Vendasta product catalog so I can import it into Pandadoc? This would make proposals easier for now. I have the csv example or could send the api documents. Please let me know an answer on both questions.

Thanks

Nick Farnsworth

jbastian
162 Points

Hi Nicholas,

I will ask our product team to add you to our list of trusted testers as soon as we can.

I checked with our marketplace team, and it looks like we do not have the ability currently to export the Vendasta product catalog to another proposal builder. If you have any more questions about this product please let me know!

jbastian
162 Points

Hi Jeff,

I'll put your name down for future trusted testers on this feature! ?

Daniel Gallegly
70 Points

This would be a very valuable feature. We need a simple way to work up a quote/proposal and send to customer.

Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Yes, it is urgently needed to create a proposal/quote for the customer to approve or sign digitally which then becomes the order and activates the products.

Rick
3 Points
 Rick

Hello Jeremy,

Just checking to see if I missed out on the proposal generator. If so, where can I locate it? Thanks.

Curt Zeberlein
87 Points

If there's still a need, I'd love to be a beta tester as well.

Bill
50 Points
 Bill

Joshua - thank you so much for the resource. I was just speaking with my biz partner about this as we are bootstrapping startup. Hopefully I can check this off our list! Thank you again

Bill

Page 3 / 6