Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Virtual Address

Ian Furbush
4 Points
Topic starter

Hey guys. Just getting started in my local area. Was wondering if any of you use a virtual business address and if so, any helpful recommendations?

5 Replies
Michael Tucker
7 Points

Used to use Opus, they were pretty great, only ended my service with them a few months after getting an actual office.

saqibhossain
7 Points

Yeah, I use Regus, they have a lot of locations, not to mention a lot of perks. For example, you get access to their offices around the world as well as access to first class airport lounges around the world

Ian Furbush
4 Points
Topic starter

Awesome, Thanks guys.

Russ Michaels
61 Points

I use a local Innovation Center, which is provided by local council.

With most people working from home now, I imagine virtual offices will become the norm.

Annoyingly, Google and Apple both discriminate with prejudice against SMB's who use managed offices or virtual offices and demand that you have an office with signage in order to be listed on Google Maps and Apple Maps.
Apple are even discriminating against people working from home due to the pandemic.

https://michaels.me.uk/google-discriminates-against-small-businesses/

Greg Fussell
13 Points

Just signed up for Anytime Mailbox. Super cheap, nothing special. Just needed an address, none of the other perks. Try the others mentioned if you need all the extras.