Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Website Pro Shopify Website Images

kristy.fresh560
101 Points
Topic starter

I hope everyone is having a great day. I have a client that has a Shopify account, and they need to optimize the site images -as it is slowing down the site. Do we have any support services that could help with this? I looked but did not see them. Appreciate any help or direction. 

4 Replies
charlesruppertmarketing-com
62 Points

Yes, get them out of shopify and onto Wordpress where they own their site and can control their speed and all their content on their store. Shopify is horrible for SEO because you do not have any control over the platform. There are just apps to purchase that act a lot like plugins for Wordpress but you don't need the plugins on Wordpress, whereas with shopify you need the apps.

Vicks
111 Points

Hi Kristy,

We work with lots of Shopify store clients. We use an App called Smart SEO. Not only it helps with SEO but you can optimize images. We have been using this app for 1 year now and never looked back. You can optimize 50 images in the Free version and 1000 images in the paid version which is only $6.99 / month.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Smart SEO

Kind Regards

Vikas Sood

1 Reply
kristy.fresh560

101 Points

@Vicks Thank you so much, Vikas! Appreciate the help.

CapturelyInc
22 Points

The numbers don’t lie.

Stock imagery and basic websites are a thing of the past. Today’s market is saturated, and consumers don’t connect and engage with a company that’s lacking imagery and video. They want a business they can trust.

Commercial photography for your business’ Interior and Exterior creates brand recognition and loyalty, which in turn will convert the highest percentage of consumers.