Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introduce yourself here! ?

Page 4 / 12

Sean Walker
8 Points

Hello everyone. I am a former scientist and now a serial entrepreneur. My bread and butter right now are dog breeding Doodles to be exact. The business world has me immersed in learning the best new technologies to make my companies grow fast. I have a marketing company that lied dormant for a while and now it is time to resurrect it with the best products that I have seen thus far.

My hobbies are photography and video productions. I have 4 dogs of my own all Doodles and I absolutely love life.

If anyone reading this wants to check out the website its www.southeastdoodles.com

Xavier Norton
5 Points

Hi. Xavier here. My background is in engineering. I am excited about joining the Conquer Local Community. I am looking forward to learn-do-teach, as I am starting my agency. Currently, my area of focus is Conversational Marketing; specifically, digital assistants and chatbots.

C.McGrath
2511 Points

Sean, you had me at Doodles.

Welcome to the Conquer Local Community! I'm the Managing Director of Conquer Local, and please let me know if you need anything - or swap pictures of our Doodles. ?

Anurag Satija
25 Points

My name is Anurag Satija. I am Vendasta’s Product Manager. I welcome you to explore our products and use to them to propel your growth and ours. If you have any questions for our reputation management and customer voice products, feel free to reach out to me directly and we can schedule some time to speak. Looking forward to interacting with you.

Cameron Barke
11 Points

I am excited to be apart of this community.

My name is Cameron Barke, and Ive always loved the digital marketing space for its ability to create income anywhere in the world. I am the kind of person who cannot work a job.... I have to be building my own dream not someone else's.

I love being free, and feeling free... Surfing, skiing, extreme sports, and just living life is where my heart is at!

I am honestly just really looking forward to guidance and some step by step actions I need to take in order to take my business to the next level, and really provide that value to the marketplace.

Tony White
8 Points

Hello everyone!

My name is Tony White. I have been in marketing for about 15 years and I'm a partner with Vendesta. I provide marketing and consulting services throughout Washington and Oregon. My main clients are Small brick and mortar and provide a local community video cast and podcast.

I enjoy the great pacific outdoors and spending time with friends and family.

Cheers!
Tony

PaulDouglas
418 Points

Hello. As of ten minutes ago, I signed the paperwork and became a Growth member for 2021 and looking forward to it. I have owned Titan Marketing Solutions since May of 2012 starting with building websites, publishing a book on SEO, to doing video marketing, paid search, reputation management to come full circle and building ecom sites this past year as a result of Covid.

I attempted to grow my agency last summer by bringing on interns and minions and attempting to train them with Digital Marketer certifications. To say it was an exercise in frustration would be an understatement to say the least.

That is what made Vendasta attractive to me. Having a ready-made team of experts I can hand off the fulfillment to so I can focus on my consulting work and know that fulfillment will be done faster and hopefully even better than if I had done it myself.

I truly believe that 2021 will be a breakout year for my agency.

As for fun, I love the outdoors, and expect I will be doing a lot of fishing and hunting as well as golfing with clients this year while my Vendasta team takes care of the backend.

As for the personal stuff, loving husband, evil stepdad to three adult kids, grandfather and great grandfather as well as a food servant to three cats and worshiped by two dogs.

Abubakar Lawal
5 Points

Hi, thanks and happy new year. My name is Abubakar Lawal and a retired civil servant. I have immense interest to create and grow a digital agency. Iam aware of limitations and I also know it require some quantity of courage and hard work to succeed online.

My hobbies includes reading and gardening.

May God and other community members guide us.

abubakar lawal.

Gary Shadle
9 Points

My name is Gary Shadle. I am the owner of Guild Media, a full-service digital marketing agency. I am a new Vendasta partner, although I have been talking with my rep for over a year. I was finally in a position to get started. I'm excited to grow.

On the side, I am a musician and worship leader. I also like to play roleplaying games (Pathfinder, D & D) with friends. I have am married and have two great kids (6 & 8).

I am looking to learn best practices for growing my agency so I can bring my wife home 🙂

Jing
16 Points
 Jing

Hello everyone! I am Genevieve Daylusan and I am a freelancer virtual assistant, web developer and SEO expert.

I want to learn more about my skills and become excellent.

Ritchard Getty
113 Points

Hello Everyone!

I am a Business Development Rep here at Vendasta and I wanted to say hi to the flourishing Conquer Local community. I originally studied Political Science and did most of my thesis proposal on political philosophy, so if you want to take a break from the digital marketing hustle to ponder life feel free to reach out! But if you also want to dive into our passion do not hold back!

Great to meet all of you!

Tanmay Trivedi
89 Points

Hello Everyone!!

I am a Business development Rep at Vendasta.

I come from a Sales background and have a passion to help businesses or entrepreneurs grow. I have done my Post Graduate in Business Management and I originally come from India.

Having myself connected to the community is really exciting and I look forward to having a conversation with you all.

Travis Merle
14 Points

Travis here from ActiveCampaign. Hello!

We are proud vendor-partners with Vendasta.
If you're not familiar with our software, we do customer experience automation (CXA), which is another way of saying email/marketing + sales + service automation = CXA.

Prior to my time at AC, I was on the agency side.

Excited to be here!

Blaine Fallis
13 Points

Hi, I'm Blaine with A-Train. I'm not yet even fully onboarded, so have a lot to learn about things here. I have an agency in Katy TX, a suburb of Houston, and many of these vendors I have tried to establish with one by one over the years. I decided it would be easier to let Vendasta do all that for me. I am a member of the Marketing Agency Mastermind and they have bragged about Vendasta for years. I trust them.

My #1 challenge right now is how to approach new prospects and use the Snapshot report, or other methods, to get a business aware of us and interested. I also need to update my website and fast! I like being able to have my own full store to show others, and it's so complete with content too. I want to learn how to get the most from all these tools especially automation.

Daniel Welsh
3 Points

Hi my name is Daniel Welsh

A little background of me, I am a software engineer, realtor, and I'm based in Michigan US.

My Hobbies include fitness, martial arts, and fishing.

I look forward to learning and growing with you guys.

Page 4 / 12