Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Home Services Niche Product Bundle

Neil Krebs
85 Points
Topic starter

Hey fellow partners, I am currently looking to break into help roofers, plumbers, and home service niche businesses. While I understand each business is unique, for those of you who serve those niches, what products have you found most successful in producing results for your clients?

I am looking to build a base package that can be added on to.

5 Replies
Dante Crescenzi
37 Points

Excellent question! I'd be interested in any specific package examples that people have put together for the home services sector as well.

Oskar Wallén
31 Points

Hi Neil,

My name is Oskar and I work with The Google Ads Robot:

https://partners.vendasta.com/marketplace/products/MP-B77R7GG4QHGKF5RMVSLVZPD3D5JSTZ4K

We've seen a lot of people using our service for these types of clients 🙂

Shoot me an email if you want to schedule something: oskar@adbud.io

Tom Hofacre
36 Points

Our company has a Digital Essentials package that is not specifically targeted at home services, but we've found that those are the customers that get the biggest impact from our package. It includes:

Website designed to drive estimate/appointment requests (WordPress – includes maintenance and edits)
Local SEO (claim/optimize GMB listing and create SEO optimized content and metadata on website)
Online Listings (Listing Sync - Yext and Listing Distribution)
Brand Refresh (create a logo and/or clean up existing branding)
Facebook Facelift (create a new Facebook page or refresh their existing page to match the new website)
Reputation Management (Pro) – we monitor and respond to reviews on their behalf
Digital Dashboard (we connect all related accounts to the Vendasta Business App for the customer)

We've found that this builds a great foundation for service-based businesses. From here, you can add social posting, blogs, and paid advertising (social ads, SEM, retargeting, etc). Our pitch is that the strong foundation will make all of their other marketing efforts more effective.

I hope you find this helpful!

You can check out our package here: https://tmsplus.com/

Neil Krebs
85 Points
Topic starter

This is great. Thank you for sharing. I appreciate how your site starts with that base offer and builds from there.

Dante Crescenzi
37 Points

This is great info Tom. Thanks for sharing.