Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Product API Integration?

Votes

Topic starter

I am creating a product and got to the integrations section for payment but am not sure how to do this. I searched for a guide but came up empty. Can someone point me in the right direction? The developer details link was a bit over my head. I have already set up my stripe account, so not sure if that is relevant or not. TIA! 🙂

Votes

Hey Alana! I'm on our Onboarding team and here to help!

If I'm understanding this correctly, it sounds like you're just trying to create a product and put it into your own store, yes? If you're already set up with Vendasta Payments, then as soon as you put that product into a package, you'll be all set for taking payment, no need to set up an integration. If you're wanting to do something more complex as part of the product, then it might be best to speak directly on a call with a member of our support team.

I hope this helps answer the question. If not, feel free to let me know any other details and we can assist from there. You can also reach out to our support team or touch base with Aljun, who I think has been speaking to you recently, for more info.

Have an awesome day!