Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Need Tags To Segment Contacts

Vote

Topic starter

It would be very helpful to have the option to use Tags to segment customers.

Currently, we can only use Lists for segmentation.

Tags would be a valuable option to have in my opinion.

Tags are essential to managing client lists in any CRM system. In fact, Tags are one of the most powerful features of a CRM system. Using automations you can add and remove tags based on many variables. It is used for creating call lists, filtering pipelines, etc... Whereas, the Lists feature is very inflexible.

3 Answers

Votes

Hi Daniel,

I'm Thiago Neres, Product Marketing Manager for our Channel Partners division.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Would you mind if I ask you to elaborate a bit more?

1. Why do you want to segment customers?
2. Can you give a few examples of how you could use this feature?
3. Are you talking specifically about the Manage Accounts page in Partner Center or other places of the platform?
4. Why is Lists not the best option for you?

If you prefer to talk, feel free to book some time with me to go over you feedback.
https://bookmenow.info/book/tneres/15-minutes

Either way, I'll make sure that your feedback is captured by our product teams 🙂

@Thiago Tags are essential to managing client lists in any CRM system. In fact, Tags are one of the most powerful features of a CRM system. Using automations you can add and remove tags based on many variables. It is used for creating call lists, filtering pipelines, etc... Whereas, the Lists feature is very inflexible.

@Christina-ViTAZADigital Hi Christina, this is Gabriel, also a product manager here at Vendasta. We spoke briefly two weeks ago. Totally understand the need to add tags to a contact, so that you can leverage tags to group contacts flexibly. As part of the new CRM that we are building, we will be incorporating tags into our new contact management experience. I sent you an invitation last week, and if you're interested, you can book a time to discuss some of the mock-ups we have for the experience!

Votes

Hey Daniel... You can add tags to accounts. Under - General Information > Administration (tab)

Maybe that will help you.unless you mean user's.

Votes

Topic starter

I meant users... (sorry!)