Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Meeting Scheduler [Solved] Setting up/customizing meeting scheduler

Votes

Topic starter

Hi everyone. I’m new here. I am just trying to find my way around setting up/customizing the meeting scheduler. If you’re familiar with calendly, that’s what I’m used to. I was able to figure out how to create meeting types and copy/share links, but I can’t seem to figure out how to customize availability for each one meaning precise times for each day. I did it from the main settings screen but how do I customize it for a specific day? If anyone can help me, I’d appreciate it.

warmly,

Rachel

Vote

Hi Rachel, great to hear that you're looking at using our Meeting Scheduler! I'd be happy to help you out with this.

So just to clarify, are you looking to change the availability for each specific meeting type to only be available for certain times of the day? Or are you interested in just updating your general availability so that each day has specific openings?

If it's easier, I'd be happy to jump on a short meeting to help you through this and learn more about what you think of it as a previous calendly user. If you'd be interested in that, feel free to book a meeting with me here: https://bookmenow.info/book/adamt/15-minutes

Votes

Topic starter

Thanks for replying, Adam. I do have a meeting with my rep today and if we can’t take the time to cover all of my questions there, I’ll definitely schedule something with you. It didn't’ appear my message even went through to you so I was surprised to get a reply.

Thanks again.

Votes

Hey Rachel, yeah sometimes posting here can be a bit finicky. I'm happy to help out if you run out of time with your rep, so don't hesitate to book a meeting if you need some additional assistance or have any other questions!

Votes

Welcome to the conversation!! We moved from Calendly to Meeting Scheduler and there are a few nuances, but once you start using it, its pretty intuitive.

Votes

Topic starter

Thank you, Neal. I am still finding my way. I think I'll reach out to Adam since he offered first. Thanks again.

Votes

Hey Rachel,

I just wanted to say again that it was great getting to meet you on our call this week! I'm glad we were able to help, and if you have any additional questions don't hesitate to book another meeting with me at that link I shared.

Votes

Topic starter

Thanks, Adam. It was great meeting you and Felipe and I appreciate you assistance and willingness to help me in the future! Have a great weekend.