Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Facebook Post Failed Error

Votes

Topic starter

Hi, Ive been getting these error on a lot of my social marketing account:

Facebook 400 error: For security reasons, your account has limited access to the site for a few days. If you have any questions, please contact our Help Center.

Screenshot 2023 07 02 at 10.34.02 AM

I have admin access to these client accounts and ive tried reconnecting and I keep getting this error.

Anyone come across this as well?

@Alex Zalamov Hi Alex, thank you for this feedback! Our Support on-Demand team would be happy to look into this issue for you. Please feel free to send the details of this issue, including the name of the account/accounts, that are facing this issue, to support@vendasta.com and an agent will get back to you asap!

@Alex Zalamov Hi Alex, thank you for this feedback! Our Support on-Demand team would be happy to look into this issue for you. Please feel free to send the details of this issue, including the name of the account/accounts, that are facing this issue, to support@vendasta.com and an agent will get back to you asap!