Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Social Marketing Multi Location Group posting to more than Facebook

Votes

Topic starter

In the Multi-Location Group dashboard, in the Social Marketing composer, you can only compose posts to Facebook. I have a customer with multiple locations and all the social media platforms linked to all the individual location level. They are not able to create audience-wide posts on any connected platforms, except Facebook. This causes a tremendous amount of duplicative effort on their part since they need to post the audience-wide message on the Social marketing composer of EACH location. 

3 Answers

Votes

Thank you for the feedback. We acknowledge the challenge with not being able to compose for other social media platforms. I will make a note and discuss with our internal team. Thank you !

Votes

I was told this was a bug with not being able to use Multi-Location Groups to bulk post to GMB and they were working on resolving it.

Votes

Apologies for any confusion. At this point we only allow Multi location posting for Facebook. We do acknowledge the need for other social media networks and will work with internal teams.  Thank you.