Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Meeting Scheduler HTML Formatting in Bookmenow Meetings

Votes

Topic starter

It would be great to have at least basic html format abilities in the description for bookmenow meetings.

Allowing the client to have a logo would be awesome too!

10 Answers

Vote

Hey J,

Go into the Business Profile and tag one of the images as a logo (preferably the clients logo) and this will load on the Meetings page. I did test this inside of my agency's business app and it was there on the bookmenow.info/ page.

Here are the 2 examples:

bookmenow.info/jeff (set up in sales and success center)

bookmenow.info/jeffmoore (set up as a business app user with Logo selected in Media tab of business profile)

Hope that helps.

Vote

I did provide some detail above about the logo if this comes up again. It could always be better but at least there is some level of branding available.

Votes

What is needed urgently is language sensitivity. Either to setup a Slot in a language such as German or that the booking page changes to German if the browser is LANG=DE. As for now, we can't use the tool, which otherwise is awesome, as our German customers are confused, don't speak english.

Votes

Hi J,

Thanks for the feedback! We've heard that from other Meeting Scheduler users about needing further customization options as well. It's something we're continuing to work on and we'll hopefully be able to provide you with HTML capabilities in the future.

As to the logo, if you have your logo customized in Sales & Success Center, it should be displaying it within Meeting Scheduler as well. Have you noticed that the logo from Sales & Success Center isn't showing up correctly in Meeting Scheduler? Or is there somewhere else you'd like your logo to display?

Votes

Hey Thomas,

Sorry to hear that your German customers are having difficulty using Meeting Scheduler. I definitely understand the need for this, and making sure all parts of our platform work in any language is a top goal.

The team will be taking this into consideration as we continue to improve on Meeting Scheduler. While I can't say this will be available any time soon, I'll definitely make sure this is on our list of priorities.

Votes

Thank you very much Adam. Then for the meantime we need to go back to CALENDLY and turn BOOKMENOW off for now.

Hey Thomas,

I have some great news, the booking portal in Meeting Scheduler is now translated into German. Please note, these translations don’t apply to the confirmation emails, but the rest of the booking portal will be translated into German. 

While I understand this isn’t a perfect solution, this is hopefully a step towards full customization that we’ll be able to offer you in the future. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about this!

Votes

Topic starter

For my clients, i do not see how they can set up a logo... it would help with integration into their clients' web experience.

Votes

Can I also add an issue for non-US users.

When a client is booking the telephone number gets auto-populated but flashes up red as, for my clients, it's a UK number. I appreciate it's easy to change manually but it's just another bit of friction. It's extra annoying because the telephone isn't a compulsory field.

I had feedback from a prospect recently that they almost didn't get in touch because of the issue and only took the time to go through the dropdown and book a call because we have a common acquaintance. I have no idea how many have not bothered to complete the form because of the extra work required.

Votes

Hey J,

I believe I understand the situation now. Unfortunately, at this time we don't offer the ability for your clients to upload their logo into Meeting Scheduler. We're working on making that possible in the future, and while I don't have any specific timelines we'll be sure to keep you updated if this option becomes available.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions about our Meeting Scheduler.

Votes

Hey Peter,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. As we work on making our Meeting Scheduler work for international markets, this feedback helps tremendously.

While I can't give any timeline on when this will be improved, the team is working hard on making it work for all countries and I'll be sure to provide any updates we have when it comes to this.

As you continue to work with international clients, don't hesitate to let us know about any other feedback that would make it a better experience for them.