Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Feature Request: Email of Invoice

Vote

Topic starter

Refer to screenshot below

1. We need to be able to apply a randomizer within a certain range (1000-999999 for example), or the option to start the numbering from a certain number (1000 for ex)... sending out invoice #000000004 is not helpful for a start-up to close deals... ☹

2. This dollar amount needs to also show the currency, ie USD, CAD, AUD, etc.

3. If there is no discount, then it should not show up on the invoice to make them feel bad right as they're about to pay me thousands of dollars...

4. The lack of detail makes this look scammy. The only thing saving it from 100% looking like a scam is a link to Stripe. It needs the businesses registered billing address details below and an email and or phone number to call for concerns. That would make this look more "legit"... as it is now, I wouldn't pay me through this invoice... it just doesn't feel right.

Points 2, 3 & 4 are musts. Point 1 would help start-ups closing their first deals

Showing mini icons of the cards we take would build trust as well (Visa, MC, etc) right under the credit card line and above the pay invoice button

@rmorris @Nicholas

8 Answers

Votes

Topic starter

Also on this page, it would help if our favicon showed up in the chrome tab like with our business centre because it would help build trust

Votes

Topic starter

I should re-title this thread to Landing page of Invoice, opposed to email to be more specific.

Votes

100% Agree, also I would love the ability to do an ACH bank transfer as that would help avoid card fees. As of now I am using QuickBooks free invoicing due to just that feature alone.

Votes

Topic starter

Quickbooks online, free version, allows you to do ACH?

Votes

Thanks a lot for this feedback, Nick! We've heard this from a few other partners like yourself. At this point, ACH payments is something that we've got in the backlog, but I can't say for certain when that'll be injected into the roadmap.

Votes

This is really great stuff. Again, I can't wait for our chat! Thanks again for sending all of this over, it's super helpful.

Votes

Topic starter

Is this landing page for the invoice going to be updated with these items?

These are really important. Points 2, 3 and 4 are easy to implement so should get done right away. The mini credit card icons under the credit card line is a simple tweak as well

Point 1 about custom invoice numbers so we don't look like we started business yesterday is important but I realize may take some time to implement.

Votes

We're definitely looking to improve the invoice page and as I said, these suggestions are super valuable - thanks again for the feedback!

Sometimes it may seem like a small thing to get built, but it can actually take a lot more work than you think depending on various things.

I'll be sure to reach out and let you know once any changes have been made!