Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Business App Date Toggle/Filter on the Executive Report

Votes

Topic starter

I think it would be extremely helpful to be able to filter executive reports. Filter options can be last month, last 3 months, last 6 months, last 12 months, and etc. This will allow us to easily show the growth trends for each product compared to the previous months.

Votes

Hey Ryan
Thanks for the note. You can actually get this functionality from the Dashboard in Business App. I have made a screen shot of mine, I use the marketing funnel to show the trends over 90 days, even a whole year of all relevant topics. Then drill into the Exec report to show deeper information if needed! Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 8.16.35 AM|690x353 Let me know if I can help in any additonal way. Also adding @JoshuaBaker the Product Manager for Business App and Executive report

Votes

Topic starter

Hi George,

I am referring to this date selector.

Votes

Hey Ryan, Select “Dashboard” in left nav, then you can filter the information in the marketing funnel based on a date range.

Votes

Topic starter

Hey George, I’m actually aware that you can filter it this way. In some cases I’m looking to go into more detail by filtering the entire executive report. For example showing a client how review generation has yielded more reviews than the previous 90 days.

It looks like the functionality I’m looking for can only be accessed in the individual products. See screenshots.

I guess what I’m saying is it would be super easy to show them by having the same filter options as the individual products do as part of the executive report.

Votes

I am adding @JoshuaBaker to this thread, He is product manager for Business App, Executive report. I saw some plans for the exec report this past week. Josh pls help Ryan out!

Votes

Hi @Ryan_Mason, thanks for the details and screenshots on your feature request – you’ll be happy to know we’re working on this right now, specifically an upgrade to the Exec Report infrastructure that will make it possible to slice n dice the data to the exact timeframes you want to see. We hope to have this functionality available this quarter.

Votes

Topic starter

Great! Looking forward to it.