Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Social Marketing Automatic photo compression in social marketing

Votes

Topic starter

Most of my customers have issues when trying to upload a pic from their phones or cameras to social marketing. In these cases, the image file size is too large which results in them getting frustrated and not using the social marketing app at all.

It would be nice for Social marketing to automatically compress the files down to the size needed for posting.

5 Answers

Votes

Agreed!

Votes

Good point Ryan. I find Facebook will compress and re-size quite big images. I also offer my clients a service where I manage the social media for them as most small business people don't have the time and inclination to do so.

Votes

See attached, it wouldn't let me post on here so I screen shot it. I have had the same issue!

Votes

Same here having lots of image and video restrictions with the quality or cannot post videos to LinkedIn. Yet with almost all the other standard social tools on the market, you can. As well as getting very frustrated as we move to V to consolidate our marketing tools. Yet we continue to find limitations.

Votes

Hey everyone! I'm Cam, Product Marketing Manager of Social Marketing at Vendasta. Thank you for your feedback; we're all ears! We certainly want you and your clients to have the best possible experience using our software. I've taken this to our development team and we're looking into it. In the meantime, if you have any other questions about Social Marketing, feel free to reach out to me!