Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketing Services Video Marketing! Ready to "Conquer Video" ? ? ?

Doug
930 Points
 Doug
Topic starter

Have you ever wondered how you as a Digital Marketing Agency can instantly stop outsourcing Video Marketing Services, add on your own video service, create recurring revenue, and have a client for life?

Learn how to create recurring video marketing packages your clients will love and need to see quick results with a video strategy in this step-by-step course.

LEARNING GOALS
→  Learn to leverage the #2 global search engine, YouTube, to cross-sell and upsell into new service offerings.
→  Explore how to generate Video SEO and Video Topics to get your clients’ results with video.
→  Understand how to pitch and sell your video marketing service offering to get greater client retention and longevity.

4 Replies
Doug
930 Points
 Doug
Topic starter

Be sure to drop your questions in here!

steve_liebroder
106 Points

Do you have the calendly set up questions prepared for download?

1 Reply
Doug
 Doug

930 Points

@steve_liebroder Actually you can attend my live webinar for only Vendasta partners which I do every 2nd Wednesday of the month. Or you can join my free video marketing mastermind group called Video Marketing Ninjas here: https://magnficonnect.circle.so/join?invitation_token=27bb5bc57188071956c281d89c83a96d7ea46c72-9780ba66-1267-4ce4-8661-409b29fb3a8c

steve_liebroder
106 Points

I'm in the mastermind group and attend the live webinar when possible.